Are you looking for the paint captions for your Instagram post?
If so, then you’ve come to the right place. I’ve categorized painting captions for Instagram into four titles. View the table of contents for better navigation.
Paint Captions for Instagram
There are many quotes about painting, but most of them are detailed and long. So to help you out, I’ve rounded up some of the best Instagram captions for painting that are short, inspiring, and to the point.
The best painting captions are as follows.
- “Painting is self-discovery. Every good artist paints what he is.”
- “I’m happy to live as long as I can paint.”
- “Each canvas is a journey in itself.”
- The only time I feel alive is when I’m painting.
- “I paint the mind and soul of what I see
- “A painting requires a little mystery, some vagueness and some fantasy.”
- “Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is a painting that is felt rather than seen.”
- “I decided that I would fill the void in me with God and with paint.”
- ‘You want me to explain myself! give me a brush, not a pen”
- “All you need to paint is a few tools, a little instruction, and a vision in your head.”
- If you hear a voice within you saying that you cannot paint, you will surely paint and that voice will be silenced.
Captions for paintings made by you
If you have created a painting with all your skills, heart, and soul in it, it deserves to be featured on social media like Instagram, Facebook, etc. It would be hard to come up with a good caption for your masterpiece art. Don’t worry, you can choose one of these captions that express your feelings and love for the painting.
Here are the Instagram captions for the painting.
- “Painting is just another way to keep a journal.”
- Everything you can imagine is real.”
- “I dream my painting and I paint my dream.”
- “I draw better than I talk.”
- Painting doesn’t have to be pretty. It has to make sense.”
- “I never paint dreams or nightmares. I paint my own reality.”
- Painting is silent poetry.
- I paint self portraits because I am the person I know best.
Self-portrait quotes and captions
Each self-portrait defines the artist. It is a beautiful branch of art. If you’re posting these self-portraits on Instagram, you’re going to need some of the best self-portrait captions. So here are the best quotes for self-portraits.
- Self-portraits are a way to reveal something about yourself. – Eric Kandel
- None of us were born with the right face. It’s a tough job as a portrait photographer. Imogen Cunningham
- Every portrait painted with feeling is a portrait of the artist, not of the sitter. – Oscar Wilde
- The work of every person, whether it be literature, music or photographs or architecture or whatever, is always a portrait of himself. – Samuel Butler
- One is never satisfied with the portrait of a person one knows. – Johann Wolfgang of Goethe
- My portraits are more about me than about the people I photograph. -Richard Avedon
- When I draw my caricature self-portrait, I always smile a lot. – Rolf Harris
- Self-deception is the most damaging trait. The cure for an artist is to paint a self portrait! – Scoot Kahn
More Self Portrait Quotes can be found here.
Painting Quotes for Instagram
These painting quotes are from famous artists and painters who ever lived. These paint quotes provide inspiration for all painters and artists out there. I collected some of my favorite painting quotes from the artists through the ages.
Here are the best painting quotes.
- “Every good painter paints what he is.” – Jackson Pollock
- “Paint it the color of your suit.”― Laure Lacornette
- “A painted surface is a real, living form.” Kazimir Severinovich Malevich
- “Use your blood to paint. Keep painting until you pass out. Keep painting until you die.” – Yoko Ono
- The painter will make paintings of little value if he takes the works of others as the norm.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “I didn’t know how to paint or even what to paint, but I knew I had to start.” Margaret Atwood
- “Painting something that violates the law of the land is good. Painting something that simultaneously defies the law of the land and the law of gravity is ideal.”― Banksy
- “I paint my own reality. All I know is that I paint because I have to, and I paint what goes through my mind without any other consideration. ” – Frida Kahlo
- “I like looking at art, I like looking at paintings, and I almost feel like the experience isn’t complete until I’ve made something of myself.” – Cecily Brown